You're one step closer to Homeownership by attending your FREE Washington State Housing Finance Commission Homebuyer Seminar!
(Registration is Free, but is required by WSHFC so you can
Per WSHFC rules, Commission-Sponsored Seminars:
- Are free and open to the public
- Include information about the Commission's Home Advantage first mortgage program
- Downpayment assistance, and other loan programs
- Are accepted by all affordable housing loan programs as meeting or exceeding educational requirements.
Instructors Have Attended Training and Agreed to Standards Which Assure That:
- Seminars are at least five hours in length, covering all major aspects of the home buying process (Some classes are broken up into two sessions)
- Seminars are presented in an open, unbiased format
- Seminars use approved training materials and handouts
- Seminars are offered by professionals who have attended the Commission's instructor training
- No direct marketing or sales presentations may be given either by the instructor or any guest speakers
- Guide To Home Loans workbook is provided by the Washington State Department of Financial Institutions.
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL SEMINARS
- If you will be using any of the Commission's programs to purchase your home, you must complete the seminar before your loan officer can lock in your interest rate. Many people find they gain enough information at the seminar to successfully locate and finance a home of their own.